Visiting Iceland means that you will have a lot to see and experience in a limited amount of time so, you wouldn’t want to miss your precious time hustling and finding out the means of transportation or calculating how long it takes to visit the destinations included in your bucket list. This admission and transfer trip to the Blue Lagoon is the solution to all your travel problems. Make the most out of your trip to Iceland and fix your schedule beforehand for the transfer between Reykjavík and The Blue Lagoon. This could be more time saving and includes admission to the blue lagoon; the journey will be hassle-free and will make you reach the lagoon on time too.
Blue Lagoon is listed amidst one of the 25 wonders of the world that gives you the chance to rejuvenate and relax in nature’s lap. You will surely see the power of geothermal energy that keeps the water warm at around 38-40 degree Celsius (100-104 Fahrenheit) year-round, regardless of the brutal weather conditions. You can select your departure time from Reykjavík in the booking engine.
Enjoy the transfer to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík that takes around 30-40 minutes, with additional time to pick you from your place in Reykjavík. Ensure that you have reached the pickup point 15 minutes before your departure time for hassle-free boarding. A SmartBus equipped with the latest technology will be your mode of transport to and from the lagoon. The pick up is available from your accommodation in the capital city of Reykjavík.
Admission to the Blue Lagoon
Silica mud mask
Use of towel
Hotel pick up & drop off from your accommodation in Reykjavik
What to bring
Good to know
- The tour departures every hour from 6 am – 6 pm every day.
- The transfer from your hotel to the Blue Lagoon is operated by SmartBus. Please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for a Green Smartbus that will be outside your accommodation.
- This tour is only available with a pick up from Reykjavik.
- You can bring snacks and beverages on the tour if you like.
- We only have a few tripods and many people come on the tours, if you own please bring it along.
- If you go on the tour and do not see the northern lights, you may re-book the tour and continue coming back on subsequent tours until you have a night of successful northern lights.
- If during your stay in Iceland the northern lights portion of the tour is cancelled due to bad weather and you have no subsequent chance to reschedule, then this portion the tour will be refunded.
- The Northern Lights are only visible over the winter months and departures are highly dependent on weather conditions.
- Between returning from the Blue Lagoon and the beginning of the Northern Lights Hunt, there will be a short break before the start of the northern lights tour.
- We recommend that you bring your own headphones for the in bus audio guide, simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones, with you or forgot to bring them, no worries we sell earphones on board.
- We are working with Iceland’s most talented Northern lights hunters to find the best places every night. It is never a guaranteed that we will see northern lights, however, we do our best to maximize our chances by picking the best locations. Since it is never guaranteed to see aurora, we will make sure you get the chance to see them. In the event of a unsuccessful hunt, we offer you the chance to re-book as many times as needed until you partake in a successful northern lights hunt.
You might find interesting...
Most frequent questions and answers
For tours that state that they pick up from Reykjavík, we ask all our customers to send their pick up location at least 24 hours prior to the departure of their tour. We cannot be responsible if you do not provide your pick up location, we won’t be responsible if you miss your tour.
Please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for the Green Smartbus™ which will be outside your accommodation at within the 30 minutes of pickup.
Due to regulations of Reykjavik City, tour companies are allowed to stop at certain designated bus stop locations in the city centre to pick up passengers. It is stated on your voucher whether we will pick you up directly from your accommodation or from the bus stop.
Find the closest designated pick up location using the map below:
If you did not choose pick up from your hotel, the starting point for this tour is at Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure along with a printed or digital copy of your ticket/voucher.
You will receive a full refund if the tour gets cancelled due to weather.
You will have about 3 hours to enjoy the Blue Lagoon.
Transfer from your accommodation in Reykjavík to the blue lagoon takes approximately 30 minutes with additional 30 minutes hotel pick up / drop off.
In this booking procedure you will choose your departure time from Reykjavík. Your entry time for the Blue lagoon is one hour later.
No, please note that entry to the Blue Lagoon is included in this booking.