Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Private Guided sightseeing to all the best locations on the South Coast and all the way to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & the Diamond Beach.
Professional private guide.
4G Internet WiFi on the vehicle.
Premium Icelandic Glacial Water Bottles.
Zodiac Boat tour on Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon
Amphibian Boat tour on Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon
What to bring
Good to know
- You can choose a vehicle for your private tour in the booking engine. We have vehicles for up to 16 people.
- The price that will show up in the booking engine is per vehicle / group.
- Lunch is not included in the tour, but we can make stops on the way where you can purchase lunch.
- You can add a boat tour on Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon to your private trip. You can add it to your booking in the booking engine.
- Boat tours are only available from May 15th to September 30th.
- You can choose departure time fort he tour in the booking engine.
- This tour is perfect for groups.
Most frequent questions and answers
You can choose a pick up in Reykjavik or the capital area.
You can add a boat tour on Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon to your trip from May 15th – September 30th.
Please send us an email if you would like to add some other activities to your private tour.
The boat tour on Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon is available May 15th – September 30th.
The Zodiac boat tour is a smaller and faster boat than the Amphibian tour. On the Zodiac boat tour we are able to cover large areas of the lagoon and get closer to the icebergs than on the amphibian. When possible the Zodiac goes almost all the way up to the glacier (as close as safe).
When booking the tour, you can choose your vehicle.
– Scoda Superb Limo; 1-3 persons
– VW Caravelle Executive; 4-7 persons
– Mercedes Benz E-Class; 1-3 persons
– Mercedes Benz V-Class; 1-5 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 6-11 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 12-16 persons
– Mercedes Benz S-Class; 1-2 persons
Yes, you can bring your own food on the tour.
It is great to have snacks on the long drives along the south coast.
We can make stop for lunch on the way, but you can also bring a packed lunch on the tour.
You will receive a full refund if the tour gets cancelled due to weather.
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event
Yes, and you definitely should! The setting on the tour is full of amazing, scenic views.