Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Private Guided sightseeing to all the best locations in the Golden Circle
Entrance fee to Kerið Crater.
Premium tickets to the Blue Lagoon
3 hours in the Blue Lagoon.
4G Internet WiFi on the vehicle.
Premium Icelandic Glacial Water Bottles.
Extra 30 minutes at the Blue Lagoon
Extra 1 hour at the Blue Lagoon
Upgrade to The Restreat Spa admission to the Blue Lagoon
What to bring
Good to know
- You can choose a vehicle for your private tour in the booking engine. We have vehicles for up to 16 people.
- The price that will show up in the booking engine is per vehicle / group.
- Entrance fee to Kerið Crater & Þingvellir National Park is included in the price.
- Premium tickets to the Blue Lagoon is included in the price. You can upgrade to The Retreat Spa in the booking engine.
- You can choose departure time fort he tour in the booking engine. Latest departure is at 11.00.
- This tour is perfect for groups and families.
You might find interesting...
Most frequent questions and answers
You can choose a pick up in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Please send us an email if you would like to add some other activities to your private tour.
When booking the tour, you can choose your vehicle.
– Scoda Superb Limo; 1-3 persons
– VW Caravelle Executive; 4-7 persons
– Mercedes Benz E-Class; 1-3 persons
– Mercedes Benz V-Class; 1-5 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 6-11 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 12-16 persons
– Mercedes Benz S-Class; 1-2 persons
You will receive a full refund if the tour gets cancelled due to weather.
Yes, you can upgrade to The Retreat admission.
You will be spending 3 hours at the Blue Lagoon. If you would like to stay longer at the Blue Lagoon, you can add extra 30 minutes or 1 hour to the visit in the booking engine.
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event
Yes, and you definitely should! The setting on the tour is full of amazing, scenic views.
You will also find a tablet in the bus with information about the northern lights and how to photograph them.