Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Private Guided sightseeing to all the best locations on the South Coast.
Entrance fee to Skógar Museum.
Entrance fee to Eyjafjallajokull visitor center.
4G Internet WiFi on the vehicle.
Premium Icelandic Glacial Water Bottles.
What to bring
Good to know
- You can choose a vehicle for your private tour in the booking engine. We have vehicles for up to 16 people.
- The price that will show up in the booking engine is per vehicle / group.
- We recommend that you visit the LAVA – Iceland Volcano and Earthquake Center, an interactive display of nature’s epic forces that shape our planet and created Iceland. You can add it to your trip in the booking engine.
- Food & beverages are not included in the tour.
- You can choose departure time fort he tour in the booking engine.
- This tour is perfect for groups.
You might find interesting...
Most frequent questions and answers
You can choose a pick up in Reykjavik or the capital area.
You can add a visit to the LAVA Centre to your trip in the booking engine.
Please send us an email if you would like to add some other activities to your private tour.
When booking the tour, you can choose your vehicle.
– Scoda Superb Limo; 1-3 persons
– VW Caravelle Executive; 4-7 persons
– Mercedes Benz E-Class; 1-3 persons
– Mercedes Benz V-Class; 1-5 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 6-11 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 12-16 persons
– Mercedes Benz S-Class; 1-2 persons
You will receive a full refund if the tour gets cancelled due to weather.
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event
Yes, and you definitely should! The setting on the tour is full of amazing, scenic views.
You will also find a tablet in the bus with information about the northern lights and how to photograph them.