- Northern Lights
- Super Jeep ride
- South Iceland
- Highlands of Iceland (depends on weather)
Join us on an unforgettable adventure to witness the mesmerizing natural wonder of the Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis. These stunning lights can be seen in the winter months dancing across the night sky.
Our experienced guides are skilled at interpreting weather patterns to provide you with the best possible opportunity to witness this awe-inspiring display of light. To maximize our chances of seeing the Northern Lights, we operate our tour using either an SUV or a super jeep.
The colors of the Northern Lights depend on the level of recent solar activity and can range from green to purple. While we cannot guarantee the strength and visibility of the Northern Lights, we will do our utmost to create an unforgettable experience for you.
In the event that weather conditions are unfavorable, we will postpone the tour until they improve. Please be aware that Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and are subject to unpredictable changes.
- Pick up in Hella / Hvolsvöllur
- Guided Northern Lights Search
- Super Jeep Ride
- Light Snacks
- English Speaking Guide
What to bring
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Good shoes.
Good to know
- This tour is operated from South Iceland.
- Pick up from Hella / Hvolsvöllur is included in the price of the tour. It is also possible to get a pick up from Selfoss, Vík, and Reykjavik for extra fee – see booking engine.