Experience the Thrill of a Lifetime with our Fast-Paces Snowmobile Tour!
Speed through the glaciers of Iceland on a fast-paced snowmobile tour. With powerful Yamaha Vipers, enjoy a unique adventure, covering more ground and experiencing the thrill of off-roading at a higher pace. Guided by our experienced tour guide, small groups for a personal touch. Book your Iceland fast-paced snowmobile tour today for a truly unforgettable experience.
Experience the rush of high-speed snowmobiling on Europe’s second largest glacier – Langjökull. You will be riding the most powerful snowmobiles, Yamaha Vipers. With more than double the horsepower of our regular snowmobile tours, this adventure is designed for thrill-seekers looking to get their blood pumping. With a focus on small group sizes, this wilderness snowmobiling tour guarantees an unforgettable experience.
Push your limits with the advanced snowmobiles, designed for experienced recreational vehicle enthusiasts. Hit the snowy terrain with confidence on our top-of-the-line Yamaha Viper snowmobiles – a three-cylinder 1000cc machine boasting approximately 140 horsepower. With more than double the displacement of other snowmobile tours, these performance snowmobiles are single-seater mountain beasts ready to tackle any challenge the wild throws at you.
Go faster, farther, and discover more of the glacier as you explore with our professional guides who will customize your journey based on weather and terrain conditions. Experience the glacier like a local with the top-performing snowmobiles. With the guidance of our friendly, expert guides, you’ll receive a comprehensive lesson on operating the snowmobile and safety protocols before embarking on your winter wonderland adventure. Only the most skilled and professional guides lead this tour, ensuring a truly unforgettable experience. This tour is operated in small groups.
- 1 hour Snowmobile ride on Langjokull Glacier
- Ride on a Monster Truck to and from the glacier.
- Professional snowmobile guide for the whole tour.
- All equipment needed for the tour:
- Pick up from Gullfoss Cafe
- Drop off at Gullfoss Cafe
What to bring
- Dress according to weather
- Warm & Waterproof clothes
- Headwear and gloves
- Warm socks
- Good outdoor shoes
Good to know
- There is only seat for one passenger on the snowmobiles in this tour. We can therefor not accommodate two passengers per snowmobile.
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- The age limit for this tour is 18 years.
- The duration of the tour is 4 hours.
- Dress according to the weather.
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive the snowmobile.
- You will drive in a Monster Truck on to Langjokull Glacier.