- East Fjords of Iceland
Embark on an extraordinary adventure to Mjóifjörður fjord, as we invite you to join our Mjóifjörður Super Jeep tour from Seyðisfjörður. This captivating journey will lead you to a narrow fjord adorned with breathtaking waterfalls and the enchanting charm of Iceland’s smallest village.
Nestled within this remote location, the village is home to a handful of year-round residents and a few additional inhabitants who seek solace during the summer months. Immerse yourself in the serenity of this secluded haven, where you can experience the essence of life in a remote setting and unwind amidst the tranquility of nature, far from the bustling traffic.
Prepare to be captivated by the raw beauty and untamed landscapes as we traverse this remarkable fjord, creating memories that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- Super Jeep Ride
- Pick up and drop off at Seyðisfjörður or Eskifjörður cruise terminal
- Fully guided tour
What to bring
- Warm clothes
- Good walking shoes
- Water bottle
Good to know
- Meals are not included on the tour.
- This tour is organized in regards to cruise ships arriving to Seyiðsfjörður and Eskifjörður in East Iceland.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have a longer journey time, or cancellation of the tour.
- For a private version of this tour send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- The tour is operated from May to September.
- We have a minimum of 2 adults to join the tour for the tour to be operated.