- Fishing in Iceland
- Rivers of Iceland
- Small Groups
Fishing is among one of the best experiences you can have while visiting Iceland. Iceland is considered to be one of the best locations in the world for river fishing.
You can find fishing tours to many lakes and rivers in Iceland. This tour is suitable for beginners as well as experienced anglers. Small groups and personal service is what makes this fishing tour special. The guides on this tour are expert anglers and have extensive experience in fishing in the area. The licenses needed for the fishing tour are arranged in advance of the tour.
There is nothing like spending time out in the Icelandic nature.
- Experienced Fishing Guide
- Fishing License
- Use of Fishing Equipment
- Pick up & Drop off in Reykjavik
What to bring
- Warm & waterproof clothes.
Good to know
- Pick up is included in the tour.
- All fishing equipment brought to Iceland must be disinfected upon arrival to Iceland, at the airport.
- You can add the Golden Circle sightseeing or a trip to the Secret Lagoon hot spring as an extra to this trip. Add it in the booking engine at the time of booking.
- The minimum age for passengers is 10 years.
- Lunch is not included in this tour. We recommend that you bring a lunch pack with you.
- There is a minimum of two participants on this tour.
You can write down your pick up address at the time of booking, or send us an email with your pick up address.
We ask all our customers to send their pick up location at least 24 hours prior to the departure of their tour.
This fishing tour is suitable for beginners as well as experienced anglers.
If the tour gets cancelled, for example due to weather, road conditions or other factors, we will assist you with rebooking to another date or booking other activities when possible, or provide a full refund.
Yes you can but note that all fishing equipment brought to Iceland must be disinfected upon arrival to Iceland, at the airport.
Bring warm clothes and a waterproof coat on this tour. All other necessary equipment is included in the tour.
There is a minimum of two participants for this trip or the minimum fee of 98.000 ISK for single anglers.
Fishing license is included in the tour and will be arranged in advance of the tour.
There is a maximum of 8 persons per tour.