- Colorful Mountains
- Bathe in natural hot spring
- Hekla Volcano
- The Highlands of Iceland
- Super Jeep Ride
- Ljótipollur volcano crater
- Hiking in Landmannalaugar
The Þórsmörk Super Jeep tour in Iceland is an unforgettable adventure that captures the hearts of all who visit. Nestled among the majestic glaciers of Eyjafjallajökull, Mýrdalsjökull, and Tindfjallajökull, Þórsmörk is a nature reserve of unrivaled beauty.
Our tour is one of our most popular offerings, providing a thrilling 4×4 Super Jeep drive through unbridged glacial rivers and offering spectacular hiking opportunities. As we hike, we are treated to breathtaking views of Þórsmörk, Mýrdalsjökull glacier, and the highlands. We even hike up to Gígjökull glacier, where we can witness the awe-inspiring effects of the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption and breathe in the invigorating glacial air.
Þórsmörk has a unique ambiance that captivates the soul, showcasing the true essence of Icelandic nature. Our tour is tailored to the abilities of each guest, with our knowledgeable guide providing informative insights at every stop. And if hiking isn’t your thing, no worries – you can still enjoy the stunning landscapes from the comfort of our Super Jeep.
To keep you energized throughout the day, a light lunch is included in the tour. So come join us on the Þórsmörk Super Jeep tour and experience the unparalleled beauty of this Icelandic gem. It’s an adventure you won’t want to miss!
- Pick up in Hella / Hvolsvöllur
- Super Jeep Ride to Þórsmörk in the highlands of Iceland
- Hike in Þórsmörk
- Light lunch
- Local Guide
What to bring
- Warm outdoor clothes (waterproof & windproof)
- Hiking shoes
Good to know
- The meeting point for this tour is at Brú Base Camp – see here.
- It is possible to get a pick up from Reykjavik, Selfoss or Vík for extra price. Add it to your booking in the booking process.
- We recommend bringing some snacks even though a light lunch is included.
- This tour is operated all year.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours.
- We have a minimum of 2 people to join the tour for the tour to be operated.
- This tour is listed as easy.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before event