- Dynjandi waterfall
- Super Jeep ride through the Westfjords
- Pick up in Ísafjörður – ideal for cruise stops
- Arnarsfjordur fjord
- Hrafnseyri cafe
- Audkula farm
- Eider Ducks bird colony
- Humpback whales in the fjord
- Hrafnseyrarheiði (summer)
- Álftamýrarheiði (summer)
Embark on a picturesque journey from Isafjordur, traversing two underground tunnels and crossing mountains and fjords, until we reach the magnificent Dynjandi waterfall nestled in the Arnarfjorður fjord.
Spend approximately one hour exploring the waterfall’s beauty and, for the more adventurous, hike up to its base. Alternatively, the waterfall’s grandeur is easily visible from the parking lot, so you may choose to take in the view without hiking.
On our return journey, we will stop at the Hrafnseyri café for those interested in indulging in some coffee and cakes before passing by Audkula farm, home to a vast colony of Eider Ducks during breeding season. Keep your eyes peeled for the possibility of catching a glimpse of the majestic King Eider in its nesting area.
During the summer months, it is common to spot Humpback whales in the fjord. If conditions permit, we will cross the mountains on either the Hrafnseyrarheiði heath road or Álftamýrarheiði heath road, both of which are only accessible in the summer months. In case the mountain roads are closed, we will travel through the tunnels both ways.
- Pick up in Ísafjörður
- Super Jeep Ride
- Guided sightseeing along the Westfjords and to Dynjandi waterfall
What to bring
- Dress according to weather
Good to know
- There is a short hiking trail from the parking lot to the base of the Dynjandi waterfall if you like, but you can also enjoy the waterfall from the parking lot.
- The tour is available all year upon request but it highly depends on weather and road conditions during the winter time.
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to start the tour.
- Max 6 passengers in each truck. We have 2 trucks available.