Experience the Best of Iceland: A Grandeur Helicopter Adventure!
- Helicopter Ride
- Reykjavík from above
- 2 landings on a scenic remote area.
- Landmannalaugar geothermal area
- Þingvellir National Park
- Geysir geothermal area
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Colorful mountains in Landmannalaugar
- Eyjafjallajökull Glacier Volcano
- Háifoss waterfall
Embark on an unforgettable half-day journey that showcases the essence of Iceland’s natural and cultural treasures. From awe-inspiring glaciers, volcanoes, and waterfalls to impressive feats of human engineering and history, you will witness and comprehend what makes Iceland so extraordinary. This exclusive sightseeing tour offers bird’s eye views of the legendary Golden Circle and the vast Landmannalaugar region.
Fly over the ancient site of the world’s oldest existing parliament at Þingvellir, witness the thrilling geothermal explosions of Geysir and the power plants that harness their energy.
Marvel at the vibrant-hued mountains around Landmannalaugar and fly between the cascading glaciers of Þórsmörk to the location of Eyjafjallajökull’s world-famous 2010 eruption. Follow a trail of towering waterfalls as they plummet from the mountains to the black sandy coastlines of newborn volcanic islands, before making a right turn and soaring back to Reykjavík! This quintessential Icelandic sightseeing tour is elevated by the thrill of experiencing it all from a helicopter.
The tour duration is 3-4 hours, which includes a 2-3 hour guided helicopter flight and two 15-20 minute landings at scenic spots.
- 3 hour guided helicopter flight
- Two 15-20 minutes landings on a scenic, unique and remote areas.
What to bring
- Good shoes
- Warm jacket
- Hat & gloves
Good to know
- It does not get cold in the helicopter – it is similar to sitting in a car. However, it can get cold and windy on an Icelandic mountain top.
- After submitting the booking we will inform you about the exact starting time for the tour.
- During winter, this tour is highly dependent on weather and daylight. We continually monitor the weather and provide updates in the hours before the tour. But don’t be discouraged! We operate all year round, and the weather is an exciting aspect of the experience.