Blue Lagoon - KEFLAVIK AIRPORT
About the Transfer
Taking a bus from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport is a convenient and affordable option for travelers. The bus offers regular transfers between the airport and the Blue Lagoon. The bus ride takes about 20 minutes. The buses are equipped with comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, and power outlets. The bus makes a stop at the Blue Lagoon Spa, where you can purchase tickets and get information about the spa before continuing on to your final destination in Reykjavik.
It’s a good idea to book your tickets to the Blue Lagoon and the bus in advance as both can be quite busy and often fully booked.
About the Blue Lagoon
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa located in Iceland. It is known for its bright blue water and its unique location in a lava field. The water is heated by geothermal power and is rich in minerals such as silica and sulfur, which are said to have therapeutic properties. Visitors can enjoy a variety of spa treatments, including massages and facials, as well as swimming and relaxing in the warm water. The Blue Lagoon is a popular tourist destination and is considered one of Iceland’s most iconic attractions.
- Pick-up at the Blue Lagoon
- Bus ride from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport
Good to know
- The bus will be waiting in front of the Blue Lagoon and drop you off right outside the airport terminal.
- There is WiFi on board the bus.
- The duration of the drive is approximately 20 minutes.
- Tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included. Tickets needs to be purchased separately here.
- You will find lockers at the Blue Lagoon for all guests. There you can keep your valuables and a bag (backpack size).
- There is also a luggage storage for larger luggage by the car park.
- You can find other buses to and from the Blue Lagoon: