Blue Lagoon - Reykjavik
About the Transfer
Taking a bus from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik is a convenient and affordable option for travelers. The bus offers regular transfers between the Blue Lagoon and the capital city of Iceland, Reykjavik. The bus ride takes about 45 minutes. The buses are equipped with comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, and power outlets.
It’s a good idea to book your tickets to the Blue Lagoon and the bus in advance as both can be quite busy and often fully booked.
About the Blue Lagoon
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa located in Iceland. It is known for its bright blue water and its unique location in a lava field. The water is heated by geothermal power and is rich in minerals such as silica and sulfur, which are said to have therapeutic properties. Visitors can enjoy a variety of spa treatments, including massages and facials, as well as swimming and relaxing in the warm water. The Blue Lagoon is a popular tourist destination and is considered one of Iceland’s most iconic attractions.
- Pick-up at the Blue Lagoon
- Bus ride from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik.
Good to know
- The bus will be waiting right outside the airport terminal and will drop you off in front of the Blue Lagoon.
- There is WiFi on board the bus.
- The duration of this transfer from the Blue Lagoon to your accommodation in Reykjavík takes approximately 30 minutes with additional 30 minutes hotel drop off.
- Tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included. Tickets needs to be purchased separately here.
- You will find lockers at the Blue Lagoon for all guests. There you can keep your valuables and a bag (backpack size).
- There is also a luggage storage for larger luggage by the car park.
- You can find other buses to and from the Blue Lagoon: