Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon
About the Transfer
Taking a bus from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon is a convenient and affordable option for travelers. The bus offers regular transfers between the capital city of Iceland, Reykjavik, and the Blue Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon is situated between Reykjavik and Keflavik Airport so this is an ideal first or last stop on your trip to Iceland.
The bus ride takes about 30 minutes with additional 30 minutes for hotel pick up in Reykjavik. The buses are equipped with comfortable seating, Wi-Fi, and power outlets.
It’s a good idea to book your tickets to the Blue Lagoon and the bus in advance as both can be quite busy and often fully booked.
About the Blue Lagoon
The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa located in Iceland. It is known for its bright blue water and its unique location in a lava field. The water is heated by geothermal power and is rich in minerals such as silica and sulfur, which are said to have therapeutic properties. Visitors can enjoy a variety of spa treatments, including massages and facials, as well as swimming and relaxing in the warm water. The Blue Lagoon is a popular tourist destination and is considered one of Iceland’s most iconic attractions.
- Hotel pick-up in Reykjavik
- Bus ride from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon
Good to know
- This transfer from your accommodation in Reykjavík to the Blue Lagoon takes approximately 30 minutes with additional 30 minutes hotel pick up.
- There is WiFi on board the bus.
- Tickets to the Blue Lagoon are not included. Tickets needs to be purchased separately here.
- You will find lockers at the Blue Lagoon for all guests. There you can keep your valuables and a bag (backpack size).
- There is also a luggage storage for larger luggage by the car park.
- You can find other buses to and from the Blue Lagoon: