Haven’t visited Iceland yet? Then you are missing out on something amazing for sure. Iceland is a place that is home to massive sky-touching mountains, staggering waterfalls, and steaming geysers along with the magnificent landscapes and human-sized icebergs at the beach and whatnot. This place has everything that you could ever wish to see. But there is one place that seems mesmerizing and magnificent at one glance, it is Snæfellsnes Peninsula and you simply can’t afford to miss the tour to this place. When in Iceland, go on a private tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula and trust us, this would be the best thing you would cherish lifelong. Let’s get to know more about the private tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula, which is also known as the miniature version of Iceland.
Spectacular Natural Views and Stunning Landscapes: Miniature of Iceland
The private tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula will take you to the best part of Iceland that looks like a miniature of Iceland itself. You will get to witness the raw and natural beauty of Snæfellsjökull glacier along with the white & black sand beaches, stunning mountains, massive volcanic craters, huge and lush valleys, beautiful bird cliffs, trout lakes, salmon rivers, and an extremely unique harbor in fishing villages. Snæfellsnes is located in the west of Iceland and is considered by many as one of the most amazing tour you can go on when in Iceland. The landscape is so stunning that it made it to the imagination of Jules Verne and became worthy of the subject of his Journey to the Center of the Earth and the journey begins at the very famous Snæfellsjökull glacier.
This tour to the magnificent Snæfellsnes Peninsula will take you to many places including – The Settlement Center in Borgarnes, Eldborg volcanic caldera, Gerduberg Basalt Columns, Rauðfeldsgjá, Arnarstapi, Hellnar, Lóndrangar, Djúpalónssandur – Black Sand Beach, Snæfellsnes National Park, Kirkjufell, Bjarnarhöfn Shark Museum, Stykkishólmur, and Berserkjahraun Lava field. Spare out a complete day for this private tour as it might take you approximately 12 hours to cover all destinations in the plan. And the landscapes are so beautiful that you couldn’t stop yourself from capturing the Icelandic beauty and this might take time too! So, come prepared to experience this miniature version of Iceland on this private tour to Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
Pick up & drop off in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Private Guided sightseeing to all the best locations on Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
4G Internet WiFi on the vehicle.
Premium Icelandic Glacial Water Bottles.
What to bring
Dress according to weather
Gloves & Headwear
Good to know
- You can choose a vehicle for your private tour in the booking engine. We have vehicles for up to 16 people.
- The price that will show up in the booking engine is per vehicle / group.
- Lunch is not included in the tour, but we will make stops where you can purchase food.
- You can choose departure time fort he tour in the booking engine.
- This tour is perfect for groups.
Most frequent questions and answers
You can choose a pick up in Reykjavik or the capital area.
Please send us an email if you would like to add some other locations or activities to your private tour and we will figure out how it fits best to your schedule.
When booking the tour, you can choose your vehicle.
– Scoda Superb Limo; 1-3 persons
– VW Caravelle Executive; 4-7 persons
– Mercedes Benz E-Class; 1-3 persons
– Mercedes Benz V-Class; 1-5 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 6-11 persons
– Mercedes Benz Sprinter; 12-16 persons
– Mercedes Benz S-Class; 1-2 persons
You will receive a full refund if the tour gets cancelled due to weather.
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
– We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 30 days or less before event
Yes, and you definitely should! The setting on the tour is full of amazing, scenic views.