You can choose
Private group: 1-4 people
ISK 130,000 per group
$ 940 / €888 / £774
Our adventure starts by driving through the mountains that separate Reykjavik from the south. You’ll be treated to breathtaking views of lava fields, distant peaks, and geothermal plants releasing steam.
Kirkjufell and Kirkjufellfoss Waterfall
Búdakirkja, the Black Church of Búdir
Arnarstapi Fishing Village, Hellnar & Arch
Ytri Tunga Beach and Seal Colony
Lóndrangar and Basalt Cliffs
Djúpalónssandur, Beach of Black Volcanic Sand
This tour is entirely private, just for your group, and our knowledgeable driver/guide is at your service. We can customize the tour within the estimated time for free. If you want to extend it, additional costs will apply. Contact us at email@example.com to plan your personalized tour!
- Local English speaking private driver/ guide
- Private vehicle
- Free pickup/drop-off at the select Hotels or BUS STOPS # in Reykjavik
- All Entry/Admission fees to attractions
- A lot of FUN
- Child seats or boosters are available for free on request if advised at time of booking.
What to bring
Good to know
- The price that will show up in the booking engine is per vehicle / group.
- Lunch is not included in the tour, but we will stop at a restaurant where you can purchase lunch.
- You can choose departure time fort the tour in the booking engine.
- Pick up from airport available
- You can add activities to your tour at extra cost – see booking engine. Please note we have to adjust timings to the daylight and we always try to avoid big crowds. We recommend you bring hiking boots with slip-resistant soles if you are visiting in the winter.