Drive Around the Ring Road of Iceland in 7 days
On your first day you will be going to the Golden Circle
Good to know
- A valid driver’s license is required for a self drive travel plan.
- Self drive tours begin either in Reykjavik or at Keflavik International Airport.
- Some activities in this travel plan might require you to have a valid driver’s license.
- You might need to send additional information to your travel planner.
- You might need to present medical documents for the snorkeling or diving tour.
- This itinerary is designed to maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights on your stay in Iceland. However, the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed.
- There is no refund for this travel plan if you do not see the northern lights.
- In case of an extreme weather, an activity in your travel plan might be cancelled. If that happens, we will help you with booking other activities or rearranging your plan.
- The ice caves in this travel plan are only accessible from November to March each year.
- Weather conditions in the Icelandic winter can be very unpredictable. Please consider your ability to drive in winter conditions before booking this travel plan.